As a result of internal career progression, we currently looking to recruit an Operations Supervisor to supervise the general day today running of the Operations function for the airline and provide support and guidance to the Operations Controllers on shift. The role will entail working a 4 on, 4 off 12 hour shift reporting to the Operations Manager.
The key duties and responsibilities will include
- To support and guide the workload of the Operations Controllers on shift by monitoring the flying programme ensuring the safe, punctual and efficient operation of the flying schedule at all times
- To monitor the aircrew roster to support the flying programme ensuring that it is operated fairly and cost effectively and that there is sufficient crew at all times for the projected commercial coverage.
- To support the commercial department with their requirements and requests
- To ensure that any issues that could cause disruptions to the flying programme are reported and that any actions are taken to with the highest regard for passenger care and cost efficiency.
- To produce and monitor the monthly shift roster for the Operations Controllers ensuring there is sufficient coverage and contingency for the safe and efficient operation of the flying programme,
- To provide operational and statistical performance data as may be required from time to time.
- To update and maintain the Operations Procedures Manual
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in flight operations.