A new position has been created to support the company’s sales and marketing activities. Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing based at our offices at Southend Airport, this would be an ideal role for someone wishing to develop their career in marketing in a fast moving, dynamic, commercial environment using their creative and analytical skills.
The ideal candidate should have a strong flair in graphic design to assist in the creation of all the company’s promotional materials such as brochures, blogs and marketing copy etc. We are also looking for someone who has the creative ability to generate ideas for new marketing campaigns by producing clear and concise written material together with good copywriting and proof-reading skills. Applicants should also have had experience in social media and omni channel marketing to encourage audience engagement with the company. Jota has a great track record in developing its employees with prospects for further progression depending on individual abilities.
Required skills and abilities
- Ideally degree level educated (or equivalent), preferably in either Business or Marketing.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build great relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Preferably had experience of working in a customer service driven environment with a track record of providing a high quality service to customers.
- Able to work collaboratively as part of team with the ability to plan and organise their workload to meet specific deadlines.
- Excellent level of both numeracy and computer literacy.
- Ability to analyse website data and to provide concise, well-reasoned reports.
- To be able to work flexibly, commensurate with the needs of the business.
A full job description for the role is available here
To apply click here
Applicants selected for the interview will be required to produce a written assessment and portfolio of their most recent work.