Jota Aviation is looking for an experienced Maintenance/Airworthiness Planner as part of its ongoing expansion working at their Offices based at London Southend Airport.
Working directly within the Operator’s airworthiness department, as a Maintenance Planner you will be responsible for ensuring rectification of defects and out of phase maintenance is carried out on the Airline’s passenger and freighter fleets in accordance with the company’s procedures and in line with the busy flying programme. The role will involve working a 12 hour 4 on, 4 off shift pattern.
- Direct point of contact for the company’s Aircrew on all Maintenance/Airworthiness related issues
- Control and planning of any “Out of Phase” maintenance tasks
- Defect rectification planning for AOG and Non AOG situations – Monitoring and controlling of any deferred defects.
- Ensuring all technical documentation is received and completed from the contracted Part 145
- Liaise directly with the company’s line engineers and the Part 145 MRO to schedule all the required works and activities.
- Liaison with Operations Team regarding all maintenance activities so that these can scheduled into the flying programme
- Previous experience with aircraft maintenance planning is essential
- Ideally having had either a recognised apprenticeship, an Aeronautical degree or attended a formal training scheme
- CAMO experience
- Experience of working in a Maintenance Control environment desirable
- Good working knowledge of Part M and Part 145 regulations
- Good working knowledge of technical documentation and aircraft records
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbally and writtenAbility to work and thrive under pressure
- Private Medical Insurance
- Travel Insurance whilst on company business
- Pension Scheme – with company contribution