Cabin Crew Member
Due to our continued expansion we are looking to recruit additional experienced cabin crew for our small but growing team. We offer a fast response service to our customers in the aviation industry as well as offering VIP charters for major clients. If you are looking for a cabin crew position which is different and offers variety where you can really feel part of great team who make each charter a memorable experience, we are interested in hearing from you.
To become part of the Jota experience where you will be required to ensure the operational safety, security, health and safety of all our passengers to the highest standards, we are looking for the following:
- Previous Cabin Crew experience preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Due to the nature of our work all applicants should be fluent in English, and French speakers are desirable.
- Applicants must be able to stay away from home and work varied shift patterns including weekends and bank holidays.
- The operating base would be London Southend Airport. Any offer of employment would be conditional to you residing within one hour’s commute of Southend Airport.
- Life insurance cover
- Travel insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme with company contribution
All offers of employment will be made subject to a Criminal Records/Police Check relevant to your country of residence and satisfactory reference covering your last five years.
Applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.