Junior Account Manager
Due expansion of our Sales Department we are now recruiting for the new position of Junior Account Manager to support our busy team based at London Southend Airport. The role will involve supporting the sales team with quotation requests and charter flight enquiries and providing assistance with the general sales activities.
The role is ideal for anyone who has a passion for Aviation and who wants to develop a career in Sales. There are excellent career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
The recruitment process will involve both written and numeracy assessment.
Essential skills and abilities
- GCSE’s or A Levels grade A-C in Maths and English (or equivalent demonstrable skills)
- Understanding of customer service and the importance of providing a high quality service
- An understanding of the sales process and commercial awareness
- Applicants must have a high level of attention to detail and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Possess an excellent level of numeracy and computer literacy with the ability to work with spreadsheets and data.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport with internal employees and customers
- Willing and proactive with a can-do attitude to work
- To be flexible in approach in regard to working hours and willing to work extra hours as and when required.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to use own initiative, plan, prioritise and organise work in order to meet deadlines
|A more detailed job description is available here
The position is offered with competitive initial starting salary based at our offices at London Southend Airport.
Closing Date 15th March